In a message dated 1/12/2005 9:27:47 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Yes, there is that problem if you press it to the logical conclusion, isn't there? Same with the all-babies-go-to-heaven view. In that case, best kill your kid before s/he reaches the age of accountability, or at least ensure a good pervasive brain injury. But no; the Heard-Not can't lose by hearing, nor the child by understanding. I think it relates to your earlier post--God sees the end from the beginning. Also, everyone has some knowledge or experience to respond to. The response doesn't have to be propositional, nor intelligible to us--only intelligible to God. (Mind you, I don't think I've figured this out yet...)

Debbie

What if I said that "free moral agency" is a problem for God  --------------   who is not a free moral agent;  that His "all knowing" acclaim (a claim heeped on Him by others)  is a comparative statement, His knowledge compared to our meager share;  that the flood incident is a testament to the Divine Learning Curve of the Creator'  that the prophetical and applied statement of the psalmist to Christ  ("  ..   thou hast TAUGHT me the ways of life  ......      Acts 2) is a continuance of this learning situation, perhaps even the conclusion of such on one level.

DA Smithson