In a message dated 1/12/2005 10:57:35 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Why is it that whenever some TTâers cannot agree on certain (usually non-essential) points of theology, instead of plainly explaining their position and then letting it go at that, they instead resort to personal attacks upon those who donât agree? (You said this! You said that! You were so nasty!!!)  Why this insistence on others being convinced? Why the acrimony when they arenât? Isnât this the road to the Crusades? Is that how the Holy Spirit works? I have been accused by some here of ânot caringâ about theology (ie: not too bright???) I just donât âcareâ enough to fight about nuances and nonessentials, or even essentials for that matter, or to argue with those who donât have ears to hear. I am only called to speak the truth.  I am not responsible for how/if it is received. There will be NO theology test on Judgment Day.  There will be NO debating test on Judgment Day. There will be a test of Obedience.  We can only encourage one another to believe and obey the Lord.  We cannot force anyone to believe or to obey.  Izzy

There is a serious typo at the end of the is wonderful post.   The name "Izzy" was somehow attached.   Please note and make the necessary correct as time permits.

John