From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Slade Henson
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 8:17 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Judaizers within the Messianic Movement

Prophets who speak lies are very apt to pull people away from the Holy One, therefore, may God never forget the iniquity of ALL false prophets. That's why God says to kill them. Should they repent and NEVER PROPHESY AGAIN nor CLAIM to be a prophet, may G-d forgive them. Daniel Lee knows he falsely prophesies, yet he claims he repents but HE CONTINUES TO DO IT! In fact, he gave over 70 prophesies in a month's time or so. Talk about being possessed! May God not forget his iniquity. On the other hand, may God bring him to TRUE repentance.

Prophets, we are told, are to be obeyed until they are proven wrong. When one claims to be a prophet, how are we to gauge their prophetic calling? Do we do the "christian" thing and say, "By Jove! That man sez heez a proffet! He's gotta be rite until heez rong?" No we do not. What the prophet says will come true and will be fact. It's not out of the question for proof of his prophesy. If anything, it's honorable to ask for proof. It's dishonorable to hide behind misappropriated Scripture.

n       Slade

Slade, that illustrates my point that repentance is not just confession, but actually turning from evil and doing right.  Talk is cheap.  BTW, I don’t think I’ve ever heard David Miller prophesy anything, but then I’m not part of his church fellowship where I would expect his calling to operate.  I always thought of a prophet of one who does not just prophecy future events, but simply boldly speaks forth the oracles of God to the unrepentant.  What do you think? Izzy