Hehehe...

Reported or alleged to is very different than a definitive or a resounding.... YES, he did/does have three wives.

Kay
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Dave Hansen
Sent: Thursday, 13 January, 2005 09.55
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Mormon Related #2

Slade Henson wrote:
Oh, man...that answer was a disappointment. I thought for SURE you'd have a harem or something. Only ONE?
DAVEH:   I thought coming to TT would be a good place to find another, but now I'm not so sure....   :-\
I thought you guys were supposed to try to keep up with Solomon!
Do you know any Mormons who have more than one wife?
DAVEH:  No.....I've never heard of any around here, let alone known any.  Until we moved recently, I had a neighbor who was reported to have 3 though.

Kay