From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 13 January, 2005 16.12
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Whose Names are Written in the Lambs Book of Life?

In a message dated 1/13/2005 7:33:24 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I would say -- "How about them Dodgers?"

Bill :>)

What if I said that "free moral agency" is a problem for God  --------------   who is not a free moral agent;  that His "all knowing" acclaim (a claim heeped on Him by others)  is a comparative statement, His knowledge compared to our meager share;  that the flood incident is a testament to the Divine Learning Curve of the Creator'  that the prophetical and applied statement of the psalmist to Christ  ("  ..   thou hast TAUGHT me the ways of life  ......      Acts 2) is a continuance of this learning situation, perhaps even the conclusion of such on one level.

DA Smithson

How do I make the sound of a chicken cluking?   buk buk buk buk?

:- >