I don't get it, Kevin, why did you take the time to write all the below, which
is exactly how we believe? I mean, you usually write
contrary-to-Mormon-doctrine stuff!  The below is correct in all aspects, and is
actually how it is!  You are getting wierd!  I no longer have faith in you
taking the anti-Mormon view--if you are going to continue to write
supportive-to-Mormon-doctrine stuff, why not just throw in the towel completely
and let Dave H. or I baptise you?  (:
BlaineRB

This settles it since the "Prophet" speaks as the "word of God" This then is
definitive.

"Those who observe us say that we are moving into the mainstream of religion.
We are not changing. The world's perception of us is changing. We teach the
same doctrine." (Hinckley Ensign, November 2001, p.5)

"We acknowledge without hesitation that there are differences between us [and
other faiths]. Were this not so there would have been no need for a restoration
of the gospel" (Hickley Ensign, May 1998, p.4).

"As a church we have critics, many of them. They say we do not believe in the
traditional Christ of Christianity. There is some substance to what they say."
Hinckley G C 2002 April "In bearing testimony of Jesus Christ, President
Hinckley spoke of those outside the Church who say Latter-day Saints 'do not
believe in the traditional Christ.' 'No, I don't. The traditional Christ of
whom they speak is not the Christ of whom I speak. For the Christ of whom I
speak has been revealed in this the Dispensation of the Fullness of Times. He
together with His Father, appeared to the boy Joseph Smith in the year 1820,
and when Joseph left the grove that day, he knew more of the nature of God than
all the learned ministers of the gospel of the ages.'" (LDS Church News Week
ending June 20, 1998, p.7 )

Bernard P. Brockbank First Quorum of the Seventy  "It is true that many of the
Christian churches worship a different Jesus Christ than is worshipped by the
Mormons or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. For example from
the Church of England's Articles of Religion, article one, I quote: 'There is
but one living God, everlasting, without body, parts, or passions….' We cannot
obtain salvation and eternal life by worshipping fake Christs…. The belief that
God has no body parts, and passions is not a doctrine of Jesus Christ or a
doctrine of the holy scriptures but is a doctrine of men, and to worship such a
God is in vain" ("The Living Christ," Ensign, May, 1977, pp. 26–7).