Charles Perry Locke wrote:

Okay, the LDS interpret the Godhead as 3 separate gods...sorry to mislead you!
DAVEH:  Therein is the problem, Perry.  You aren't misleading me.....you are misleading others who believe your sources are accurate.
DAVEH:   ???  Where did you get that, Perry!
And, if you are a woman, you do not get to be resurrected unless a Mormon male to whom you have been sealed in the temple calls you forth from the grave.

Here:

  "Do the women, when they pray, remember their husbands?... Do you uphold your husband before God as your lord? 'What!--my husband to be my lord?' I ask, Can you get into the celestial kingdom without him? Have any of you been there? You will remember that you never got into the celestial kingdom [during the temple ceremony] without the aid of your husband. If you did, it was because your husband was away, and some one had to act proxy for him. No woman will get into the celestial kingdom, except her husband receives her, if she is worthy to have a husband; and if not, somebody will receive her as a servant." (LDS Apostle Erastus Snow preached the following on Sunday, Oct. 4, 1857, Journal of Discourses, vol.5, p.291)

From the above, "No woman will get into the celestial kingdom, except her
husband receives her, if she is worthy to have a husband". Otherwise she may be relegated to someone's servant. Be nice to your husbands, Mormon women, or they may not "receive" you and you will spend eternity as a slave!

DaveH, if this is wrong, correct your Apostle Erastus Snow.
DAVEH:  Apostle Snow doesn't need correcting, Perry.....but you do.  Being resurrected and being resurrected to the celestial kingdom are two totally different concepts.  LDS theology defines the (general) resurrection as being the point at which the spirit is reunited with the physical body.   The resurrected body is one that becomes inseparable and incorruptible in immortality.   LDS theology teaches that all women (and men) will be resurrected.

    Contrast that to what Apostle Snow is referring to when speaking about exaltation.  He is using resurrect in the dictionary sense of raising up.  Essentially he is saying that it takes a united couple to rise (resurrect) to the highest level of the celestial kingdom, which is where one can become like God.  LDS theology teaches that not all women (nor men) will be resurrected to the celestial kingdom.

    Does that clear up your misunderstanding of how the LDS perceive resurrection

DAVEH:   Some is blatantly false (such as women not being able to be resurrected), while others are skewed to make it sound bad.

Tell me, then, how a woman gets resurrected to the celestial kingdom.
DAVEH:  As I understand it, neither the man nor the women need be sealed to rise to the celestial kingdom, but they do need to be sealed to rise to the highest level of the celestial kingdom.
Or, do they get resurrected to some lower kingdom if they were unmarried, or their husband does not "receive" them, or if she is "not worthy to have a husband".
DAVEH:  The answer to those questions is no.
And....Why do you call them secret, when they are available on the web?  You have repeatedly tried to paint Mormonism with a negative brush of knowledge you've learned from ex-Mormons and anti-LDS websites.

If it is true, and it is on a website, then why should I not repeat it here? If it is not secret, then no big deal, right?
DAVEH:  To us/me, it is sacred.  If you wish to make light of the things I consider sacred, then posting them on TT will denigrate my beliefs.

Where else am I to learn it? In their pagan rites LDS are bound by penalties (http://www.lds-mormon.com/veilworker/penalty.shtml), just  like in Freemasonry, not to discuss the pagan rites and rituals that take place in the LDS temple. Only those who have been through those rites ("endowments", "ordnanances"), but have come to the truth, speak openly about it.

Perry

--
Dave Hansen