ShieldsFamily wrote:

  Titus 3:1Remind them …   2to malign no one,to be peaceable, gentle, showing every consideration for all men.
   3For we also once were foolish ourselves, disobedient, deceived, enslaved to various lusts and pleasures, spending our life in malice and envy, hateful, hating one another.
   9But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and strife and disputes about the Law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.
   10Reject a factious man after a first and second warning,
   11knowing that such a man is perverted and is sinning, being self-condemned.

If we are one in Christ we will at least be united enough to avoid the behavior described above in Titus 3.  We will be of one accord; each having different gifts and callings, but peaceably agreeable with each other even when we disagree.  Izzy

But we have never done it that way.  It defies TT tradition.  Do you really think it might work? :-)
Terry