There used to be a secret Mormom web site I could point you too that had all of the guys pictures, place of employment, type of career and names. They took it down after I confronted them about why they had that kind of info sort of like a dosier.

Anyway  I have Grey Hair and my beard is very short
Was probably Rod somewhat Red beard
I am the Big One at the bottom of this page this is a few years ago.
http://www.streetpreaching.com/bealstvideo.htm

Anyway Blaine, maybe we could meet next time.

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ha! Signs and all, I can see it happening . . . the last time I talked to any of those guys was during the Autumn Conference, 2003 (?). Someone pointed out Kevin as being that "big fellow." I caught a glimpse of him, red hair and all, as he was folding up his sign, but I was driving around the block in my car and there was too much pressure to keep moving in traffic to be able to get his attention. I did talk to Reuben Israel, though. He's a nice man, just misguided. Dean (Carroll, remember?) was also there, but he was leaving just as I came on the scene, and again I didn't get to speak to him. These guys are all very misguided souls, I sometimes feel the need to pray for them, as I do for all those on TT, including me and you, for protection against the powers of the enemy, mostly. Satan shows signs to those he wants to believe him, and unfortunately the street preachers are willing to carry them for him . . . (:
BlaineRB

-- Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
DAVEH: Hmmmmmmmm........That's an interesting idea, Blaine. But......I
suppose if we did it, the TT street preachers would only show up to
protest the event. :-D

--
Dave Hansen

Do you Yahoo!?