BULLseye! Izzy Hit the nail on the head. Exactly my point.

The real exciting part is, Talking about others that have left the forum, it's just my cup O tea!

ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Deegan
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 7:57 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Street Preaching

She didn't need to stand up for the Word of God.   In fact, I would characterize her "[stand]  ...  for the Word" very differently.    She stood up for her interpretation of the Word of God.   And it was the most unusual set of conclusions as I have seen in years  --   nest to yours, of course.    I hasten to add that this uniqueness, per se, is not nor was not the problem.   It was her willingness to impugn the motives and faith of others who disagreed with her interpretation.

So what is this post about?

It’s all about silencing dissenting voices.  It’s all about accusing the insulted of being insulting. It’s all about the pontificators accusing others of pontificating.  It’s all very discouraging. If it weren’t for the handful of bright, positive, encouraging voices here I wouldn’t care to visit this roomful of recriminations each day.  Even while knowing I’d be talked about after I was gone. Izzy

Do you Yahoo!?