Those within treat like they are without
Those without don't let in your house neither bid them god bless
God obviously puts a wall of separation between believers and unbelievers

First of all heresy and false doctrine are sin also
Titus 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine

The last time we talked about this I was not able to come up with excommunication for false doctrine??????? maybe you were involved with someone else.

Consider them as heathen MT 18 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
AVOID False Doctrine is contagious RM 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
WITHDRAW from those Following Wrong tradition 2 Th 3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.
CHARGE them that they stop Titus 1 that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,

WITHDRAW from Blasphemous Doctrine  1Tim 6 that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed. If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness... from such withdraw thyself

DONT LET THEM IN  2Jn 1 For many deceivers are entered into the world...If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kevin wrote:
> Are you familiar with the Doctrine of separation?

Yes, but it probably is not the same as the doctrine of separation that you
embrace.

Kevin wrote:
> Surely you must be David. I find that there is
> a clear COMMAND for Christians to avoid
> those that are in sin but also those that are in
> darkness.

There is a difference in how separation is practiced among believers and
among those who are not believers. It seems to me that some of the
Corinthians misunderstood the doctrine of separation in the same way that
you misunderstand it. Consider the following passage where Paul clarifies
how this separation is to be practiced:

1 Corinthians 5:9-13
(9) I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
(10) Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the
covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out
of the world.
(11) But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is
called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer,
or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
(12) For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye
judge them that are within?
(13) But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among
yourselves that wicked person.

Therefore, we see here that a different attitude is taken toward a brother
in Christ who continues in sin, and those in the world who have not yet
believed upon Christ. There is a form of toleration that we ought to
practice as we evangelize the world.

Note also that the last time we discussed this on TruthTalk, you never were
able to come up with a passage that shows that believers should
excommunicate anyone for embracing a false doctrine. Excommunication
appears to be a form of discipline for believers who continue to sin, but
not a form of discipline for false teaching. False teachers are dealt with
by correcting them, and if they fail to change their error, marking them.

Kevin wrote:
> ... God wants His people to be a Pure people on the
> inward (sin vs holiness) & the outward. Even the
> appearance of evil, He never once allowed His people
> to associate with those outside of His Covenant Relationship.

You need to rethink this. The Torah makes mention of strangers many times,
and it often gives laws that allow certain things to be done with those
outside of the Covenant versus those inside the Covenant (e.g., loaning with
interest, slavery, etc.). I know that you are probably thinking of the
command to kill everyone, but that is not the whole story.

Now in the church, we should make sure that we fellowship only with those in
the Covenant. That is what church is for. Therefore, there is a different
level of separation going on in regards to the church than there is in a
public forum like TruthTalk or a classroom at a public high school or
college.

Kevin wrote:
> Is this optional? And have no fellowship with the
> unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove
> them.

I consider "reproof" to be a form of tolerance when contrasted with burning
people at the stake. Maybe we are talking about two different things when
we speak of tolerance.

Let me give you an example concerning sodomy. God's law says these
homosexuals should be put to death. I reprove homosexuals, and when I do,
they rant and rail and spit in my face and often physically attack me. I
turn the other cheek and continue my reproof. I consider my actions to be
tolerance in that if I were to follow the letter of God's law then I would
kill them. Can you see how I practice tolerance towards homosexuality? I
don't accept homosexuality as anything other than a crime, but because man's
law now thinks otherwise, I practice tolerance as I testify against it.

Do you Yahoo!?