Kevin wrote:
Photo's found from 300AD? & we thought George Eastman was ahead of his time!

BLAINE:  C'mon Kevin, you know what I meant.  Your comment tells me you just
don't want to discuss what the images of the bearded men could mean.  As the
article stated, there have been hundreds of such IMAGES found in Meso America.
Your tactic of avoiding serious discussion tells the truth about you and your
bashing of Mormonism--as long as you can ridicule and/or mock something, you
are at your confident best.  I am not going to go away, Kevin, you either need
to explain these stone images away, or admit they mean what we all know they
mean--there was a Caucasion race living in Meso-America, starting and ending in
Book of Mormon times.  So far, just a wise-guy one-liner from Kevin!  I am
waiting, Kevin.

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

BLAINE: I just sent Keven some nice photos of stellae found in Meso-America,
land of the BoM peoples, showing men with beards and caucasion
features--archeological evidence Keven says does not exist. There have been
many such photos discovered, dating from BoM times. Few, if any, dated after
the destruction of the Nephite civilization around 300 AD, have been found,
however. Kevin is good at digging up and/or manufacturing dirt to bash
Mormonism with, so why has he not shown us the other side of the picture?
Kevin, I am accusing you of GREEN, onesided journalism!