BLAINE:  AHA!  You could not resist the temptation to get back into the fray of
things, Perry!  I am laughing!  You wanted to just stand off and let Kevin
handle/bungle it all, right?  Kevin has the virtue of always rising to the
occasion, whether he has anything constructive to add or not.  But welcome
back, Perry, I was beginning to think you had lost your testimony of the
"truths" of your false religion, made up of the traditions of men with an
occasional scripture thrown in for credibility.  Sort of like when Souuthern
Baptist Bill Clinton tries to be photographed standing alongside George Bush
Senior--for the  sake of appearing credible!

I have no pat answers for the many--too many--questions that you have posed.
You need to narrow the subject matter down, and then I might have time to try
to at least discuss intelligently what you seemingly want to know.  I say
"seemingly," because I do have serious doubts you really want to know the truth
about Mormonism.    Just for example, why not focus on the bearded men
facsimilies found in Meso-Amewrica?  Neither you nor Kevin apparently want to
discuss this highly meaningful archeological fact, one that obviously counters
your own and Kevin"s contentions that there is not one shred of evidence
supporting the BoM claims of a people of Hebrew/Caucasion ancestry having once
resided in Meso-America.  Actually, there are many such evidences.  But so far,
we can't seem to get up the nerve to discuss them, at least not
objectively--all I get are put-downs and ridicule--which proves nothing.
As far as apologizing for the prophet's mistakes, I don't see the need.  He did
what he did, as a man as well as a prophet.  Only Jesus Christ was perfect,
remember?  Seems you even said that once yourself. I do not focus on the faults
of men, I try to focus on the positive aspects of Mormonism, which are too many
to list, or begin listing.  I believe in constructive criticism, but do not
believe in being just plain negative. I do try to bring the positives up on TT,
but I seldom get any discussion.  Why not, Perry?  Afraid to get into a real
discussion?  One that has at least a semblance of objectivity to it?  Your
hide-your-head-in-the-sand approach only protects you from the truth,
Perry--and Kevin, too, if you read this.