-- "Charles Perry Locke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Your mind has been polluted by the heretical LDS
works. If you relied on his Word you would clearly see that your impressions
of God are all wrong.

BLAINE:  I keep noticing that you do a lot of labeling, usually in reference to
LDS stuff, Perry.  Yet I seldom if ever read any solid reasoning or evidence to
support your assertions.  You just seem to rely on what you have read, usually
some crackpot stuff that is, like your own writing, designed to ridicule,
label, etc., and which seems to be rooted in a set of commonly agreed upon
assumptions that themselves have never been too well defined--just asserted to
be true.  For instance:
1.  You assume/assert the BoM to be fiction, but have never proven your case.
Neither has anyone else, for that matter.
2.  You assert/assume that the LDS Church is a cult, but again this has not
been well enough defined to be shown to be true beyond reasonable doubt.
3.  You assert/assume Joseph Smith was a false prophet, yet ignore his many
revelations, prophecies, etc. that obviously are either fulfilled or in process
of being fulfilled.
4.  You assert/assume the Mormon concept of Jesus Christ to represent a
"different" Jesus, yet seem to shy away from actually delineating why this is
being assumed.
I suppose I could go on, but for the sake of limiting discussion, will stop,
waiting for your reply.  I probably will not go to sites with anti-Mormon
literature, which you often refer me to.  I feel if the concepts are all that
clear, you should be able to just jot them down succinctly in Perry-digested
form. :)

>From: Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>    So Perry.....getting back to God....do you really think a Perfect
>Parent would want to eternally torture their wayward children?  To
>me...../that /is illogical.

No. As I said before, God would like for NONE of us to perish...you
intentionally cast God in a bad light, even though you have been told
otherwise many times before, you just do not want to accept it. You have to
make God out to be an ogre through the eyes of your "protestants" so your
mormon god seems bigger. It seems illogical to you because you use
extra-biblical and non-biblical references to try to define God instead of
relying solely on his Word. Your mind has been polluted by the heretical LDS
works. If you relied on his Word you would clearly see that your impressions
of God are all wrong.

Perry