-- "Charles Perry Locke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DaveH, if you were to stop reading that heretical Momron literature and
forming your own personal opinions of how you would like for God to be, and
to begin to study the Bible in light of itself, not extrabiblical LDS
references, you would come to a clear understanding of what God has revealed
to us about his nature.

BLAINE:  There it is again, Perry--just some assertions that seem to have no
basis in reason or fact.  What is "heretical Momron literature?"  Why is it
heretical?  I would like real reasons, not just some pat cliches you are
repeating from what you have read on anit-Mormon sites.