In a message dated 3/18/2005 5:37:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

David Miller wrote:

Lastly, all those who believe the Bible consider the ............................

I am sure we know that David is using his imagination to the max when he pretends to know what "all ....who believe the Bible "  think on most any subject.

I would like an explanation, however, of just exactly why the Lord, in your opinion and teachings, started the Mormon church and how that squares with the biblical teaching of salvation by grace apart from works.  Keep in mind that I, for one, do not believe that you nor any other human are outside the influence and grace of the Lord.   It seems as though  you and Dave agree with this  ----   providing an opportunity for discussion between believers   ----------------   correct?

Jd