God promised the Jews a earthly King & Kingdom
God promises us a Heavenly King & Kingdom

Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

JD writes:
So, while you on the right think there is some kind of grand departure from the truth (we really do have our share of ignorant discussions, don't we ??), I remind you of the above scriptures.

You have a choice:  you can read and accept these scriptures;  you can correct me in love and patience;  you can evoke the name of the Accuser and bash away.   But I am going nowhere and  the truth will happen.

I don't do it unless someone consistently entertains him and his ministry comes my way JD; I'd much rather take the other option.

Christ came as King.

He came as Messiah to offer His ppl a Kingdom they were not part of just yet.

He was the Kingdom  (the kingdom is in your midst).

Wait a moment - I thought you just said He was the King? Actually that scripture in Luke is referring to the Holy Spirit - Jesus also said that when he cast out Satan with the finger of God ppl could know that the Kingdom of God had come upon them (Luke 11:20) - Let's stick with the Word here.

He died as the King of the Jews

He died as a Suffering Savior - the Jews King at the time was Herod and they were all of the same spirit.

and was raised to sit on the kingly throne of David.   Praise be His name.   Jd

Do you Yahoo!?