Are you saying that Christians do not battle Satan or demons?

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Sounds of Hell

Caroline wrote:
Consider all the people that Jesus cast demons
out of. Were they happy go-lucky people?

It is the chicken and the egg, thing. Do the demons cause pain and despair
or do they find people who are in pain and despair and then feed off of that
pain and despair? Some of the people I have ministered deliverance to told
me of past lives where they were extremely wealthy, then got led into drugs
and sex addition, divorce, and it all went downhill.

Caroline wrote:
Who said the parable about Lazarus and the rich man
was about demonization? Was that even a secondary
or tertiary point of Jesus' story?

I referenced it because he received the same fate of demons, so we might
consider that he entertained them a bit more than those of us who have been
set free from the power of the prince of the power of the air.

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org