I agree with Lance and am glad you conduct yourselves as a Christian. How do you deal with the violent and angry sinners?

Love,

Caroline
----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Muir
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Bulk] RE: [Bulk] [TruthTalk] baptism

Thanks Kevin.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: May 14, 2005 15:42
Subject: [Bulk] RE: [Bulk] [TruthTalk] baptism

I do not chase people down the street, I just preach & do one on one discuss & teach, answer questions, and or pray with people. If they care not, that is between them & God I have discharged my responsibility. I try to conduct myself as a Christian. Try being lied about & slandered, put on TV for "calling people whores", having Christians repeat third hand stories they heard, Christians backpeddaling as fast as they can away from you, Dealing with the Authorities, Dealing with the angry sometimes violent sinners

I preach all kinds of events and surely do not preach "Hellfire & damnation" at the family events
I have never been arrested in over 20 years of preaching on a regular basis. I have led a good number of lost to the Lord. I just love telling people about my savior, can't shut my mouth, look what He did for me!

ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What Kevin says is not offensive to me in the least.  I think when he preaches against sin it is only “offensive” to sinners.  The same word of God either hardens or softens hearts.  When I hear someone preach against sin like Kevin does it causes me to want to examine my own life to be sure I’m not also in need of repentance for some sin.  I doubt that Kevin curses at anyone, or molests anyone.  Maybe he can verify that for us.  If you hate the ACLU I can agree with that! If Skin Heads, Nazi’s, etc. are cursing at me that’s a whole different matter—they are of satan, and so is cursing and molesting.  Izzy