Lance, were you commenting on the posts below or on something entirely
irrelevant? Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Muir
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 10:44 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] [TruthTalk] baptism

It's a different culture, David. You do understand that Britain, Europe,
Eurasia, the near/far east, Russia etc. are significantly different
cultures, do you not? What may pass as OK in the good old 'shoot 'em up' US
of A would not pass of OK in Japan, do you not? Canada ain't America, thank
God!