Could you answer a few questions I have?

DAVEH:  That becomes a problem, Kevin.  I hardly have time to read all the TT posts, let alone answer the pertinent ones.   Many times I don't see a need to respond to your posts, as they don't seem to ask questions.   Other times, the questions you ask seem more rhetorical.  But I do have quite a few of your posts highlighted and hope to get to them as I can.  However, I am getting more of them than I can possibly respond to.

Kevin Deegan wrote:
IF one of the parties does not want to have a meaningful exchange

The real question is which of the parties that might be.

Could you answer a few questions I have?

Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dave Hansen wrote:
DAVEH:  Nothing will make for easier discussions, IF one of the parties does not want to have a meaningful exchange, Kevin.  I view TT as being a place where two or more people of contrasting opinions can explore why other's believe differently.  I perceive that some TTers (such as yourself) are here not to have a meaningful discussion unless it results in the other person adopting your beliefs.  Basically, you want to use TT as a forum to convert people to Christianity as you  understand it...is that correct?  Assuming so, you probably don't feel a need to find areas of common belief, but rather cut right to the chase and try to overwhelm your opponent with their error of thought/belief as you perceive it.  Have I analyzed it correctly, Kevin?

    I harbor no illusions about changing your anti attitudes, Kevin.  But I am curious as to why you are as you a re (and why you believe as you do), if that makes any sense.  It's just one of my hang-ups I suppose.
That's not a hang up, Dave.  That is the Lord trying to get you to see the truth.  You are seeking because what you have does not satisfy.
My fee is only fifty bucks.  We live in an economocally challenged area where things are less expensive.

--
Dave Hansen