From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Hill Cumorah
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:34:29 EDT

Blaine: Oliver Granger got his name in the D&C, and for that reason alone, he will fulfill the prophecy. Do you see my name in the D&C? Nope. Do you
see Dave's name in the D&C?   Nope.  With twelve going on thirteen million
readers of the D&C, surely many of them will note this prophecy, especially since you AND your fellow street preachers have made such an effort to point his low profile out. By now, I imagine I have heard or read his name at least a
dozen times.  At  the present rate, Oliver Granger cannot help but become
almost as famous as  Joseph Smith and easily as famous as Brigham Young.

In a message dated 6/13/2005 10:42:57 AM Mountain Standard Time,