I do not love America more than I love God.  Sorry that patriotism strikes
you that way, and too bad you have none.  Thanks for the lecture.  You
didn't address my issue, but that's normal.  Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Muir
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 9:30 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Hill Cumorah

Perhaps the more objective comments concerning Bush and America, though
perhaps not fundamentalism, on TT have issued from Terry. I also found some
objectivity from Bill Taylor. One wants to take care concerning a love for
one's country (national 'ism') superceding love for one's Lord, Iz. As for
identifying a fundamentalist (David Miller) as a 'fundy' well, it's just a
matter of appropriate identification. Terry, IMO, wears it as a badge of
honor whereas David attempts to deny it.