John,

Personally, I am finished with this topic with Blaine. He attempted to besmirch me publicly, I responded publicly. It is over except for Blaine's apology to me. (I am not holding my breath ;-)

Perry

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fwd: Not enough time nor patience
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:28:04 -0400

I will add one tid-bit of information. When that list was inadvertently posted to TT, I responded with a rather involved witness knowing that when I hit the send button -- it would post to each name on that list. Someone in the group then complained that I had been sending him emails for a "couple of weeks." Which was not true. So -------------------- all this business between Perry and the Mormon boys carries no more weight with me than the complaint of that one Mormon disciple.

Take it private is my vote.

JD