Yes and Exodus 20:1 and  22 continues this idea  --  the Law of Moses was given to the children of Israel.   Those of you that insist on a separation of the Levitical Law from the Law of Moses in Paul's thinking do so without any biblical reference  IMO.   At least, no one has given me a scriptural argument to date.  May I suggest that you go to Exodus 20 and tell me just exactly where the "Law of Moses" ends and the ceremonial/Levitical laws begin???   God certainly makes no such distinction.

And the brothers in Acts 15 do not, either !!   In the letter they write to the Gentiles  --  what is bound over in that letter..........  generally speaking two things:  issues regarding the eating of meats AND the moral issue of fornication.  Both are considered to be a part of The Law.

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Clifton <wabbits1234@earthlink.net>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 09:06:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Hill Cumorah

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

THE LAW WAS NOT MADE FOR JEWS!!!!!
Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Are you talking about the Mosaical Law?   Was not made for the Jew???  !!!   It was given to the Jew and no one else.   Check out the book of Exodus.   This Law did not judge the Egyptians, the Babylonians, the Assyrians, and so on.   We do know that God did not leave these Gentile peoples alone  --  but The Law was not their law.   God had His own relationship with the Gentile nations not found in The Law.   So, Samson is judge for the Philistines and Jonah for those in Nineveh.

The Lowly Pastor

JD
Leviticus 27:34  These are the commandments which the Lord commanded Moses for the children of Israel.