DAVEH:  That's an awfully lot of reading, Kevin.  Why don't you just spare me the exercise by quoting the parts that support your statement that......

everyone witha criticism of the church an "ANTI"

.......Otherwise it would appear you are being purposefully deceptive by continuing to promote an untruth.

Kevin Deegan wrote:
I will refer you to a LDS site:

How about Spotting an Anti-Mormon Book

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DAVEH:  I'll ask again, Kevin........where did you get that........

Then why is everyone witha criticism of the church an "ANTI"

........definition?  When you make a pat statement like that, a lot of TTers may believe you.  Sometimes I think you just make things up.  Is this one of those times? And, IF you made it up, does that make you a liar?

Kevin Deegan wrote:
Anyone who is is active and speaks out is labeled.
Those inside the "church" gety EX'ed
Or gets put on the list
Watch out.

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DAVEH:  Where did you get that definition, Kevin?  I don't view it that way at all.  If it were so, then I would be considered to be an anti!

Kevin Deegan wrote:
Then why is everyone witha criticism of the church an "ANTI"
Any relation to critics of Homo Sex behavior being called bigots?

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DAVEH:  Perhaps we aren't as insecure as some might suppose.

Kevin Deegan wrote:
This has to do with my question for Blaine as to why the LDS are so insecure that they need to call people "ANTIS"
Of course there was no reasonable answer.

--
Dave Hansen
http://mail.yahoo.com

--