Well, maybe one small crystal might be necessary.  The word should read note.

Your humbled servant

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 01:42:21 -0700
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Belief

DAVEH:  No crystal ball necessary?   You do NOT want me to discuss the bold highlighted questions?   OK...what questions DO you want me to discuss, Bishop???

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Please not the bold highlighted questions  ----------   two in total.  Crystal balls are not necessary when dealing with my quesioning?    :-)
JD