Lance,

I agree that "Every christian believer believes 'through' an errant framework". But how errant is too errant? Is there a line that can be drawn? In the end either we are saved or we are not. Was our framework "too" errant? Was our image of Jesus too far from the real Jesus? If we are "too" errant for salvation, but did not know it, are we saved? These are mighty questions.

To be totally honest, I cannot say with complete certainty that mormons are not saved. Maybe their degree of errancy in their image of God and Christ falls within the "saved" camp. However, from what I read in the Bible, I believe that they are on the "too errant" side. That is why I spend the time I do on TT doing what I do. If I did not care I would be silent. If I thought that they were "in the fold", I would say to them "Welcome, brothers and sisters."

Perry

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Belief
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 15:28:13 -0400

Interesting! (there's that word again) Every christian believer believes 'through' an errant framework. One may believe in a geocentric universe or a flat earth and, live out a fairly normal life. May one believe 'through' a Mormon Jesus (assuming this to be a totally aberrant Jesus) into Jesus as He is? I don't know. What think YE Perry?