Bill Taylor wrote:
Hard to tell based on the limited infomation I have on either man.
Terry

Isn't it amazing how much less information it takes to determine the jerks among us?

We all get your point, Lance -- and it's a valid one. But please do not toss me out in another of your comparisons, not to this pack anyway.

By the way, Terry: Do you have to work and these, or do they come naturally?

Bill
I am not certain what you mean by "these", Bill. That was a simple fact stated with no fore thought or intended malice.  I do not know you any better than the Russian gentleman, nor do I know how much attention either of you would pay to the guiding of the Spirit.  Because of a lack of information, I cannot answer Lance's question any other way, though I think the question was probably designed to put you in the expert's seat and we were expected to verify that with our answer.
Terry