[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
No figment here.   I know when I have been placed in hell and when I have not.  And I know when a brother has been placed outside the realm of the Spirit and when he has not  --   if I can't figure that out --  we should  just stop writing altogether.
First Bill, then you.  Is paranoia catching? I make a simple statement that there is not enough information to tell who would be the the most accurate interpreter of scriptures or the most mature believer between Bill, who I have never met, and a Russian, who I have never heard of.  That is hardly placing one of you in Hell and the other outside the body of the Church.  If that comment is less than honest, explain to me where I would have gotten the information needed to reach the same conclusion as Lance.
Terry