-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Perry Locke
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 9:29 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] On playing chess & On reading/interpreting the
Scriptures for li

Izzy,

   No, I was not implying that BT thinks Terry is not a Christian. I was
trying to find out if you really take 1 Cor 13 to heart, and point out that
if someone is indeed a Christian, but you do not think they are, that you
may not take them at their word, in which case you would not be taking 1 Cor

13 to heart.

   The statement you made that prompted this inquiry is, "I do believe that
I Cor 13 exhorts us to take a Believer at his word, does it not? How else
would love behave?"

   This is important to me since there are some on TT who I think are
Christians but you think are not Christians (and I am not talking about the
Mormon boys). I was thinking that if they indeed are Christians, and you
said it was possible that you could be wrong in your discernement, that if
you do not take them at their word (which you often do not), that you were
not taking 1 Cor 13 to heart.

Perry