Do your lips crack around the edges when kissing up to a profundity?    Geeeezze/

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 23:22:57 -0500
Subject: [TruthTalk] Spirit: Message to DM

Please don?t let Debbie?s offense-taking discourage you and make you depart. That would be a great loss to me and many others on TT, David.  I have treasured the opportunity to read your words this evening.  I hope you will speak more about demons soon, also.  I have never had anyone explain that, or the interaction/connection between body/soul/spirit as you do.  I soak up every word.  Thanks so much, Brother David.  Izzy