Izzy wrote:
> ... I'd love to cast the devil out of her! But how
> do I know she would want me to? Do I ask her
> permission (she'd never agree that she needs
> it.) Would she wind up worse than before?

Ending up worse than before is a very important consideration.  I would not
recommend doing anything that the Spirit of the Lord does not lead you
toward.  Lacking direction from the Lord or invitation from her, I would
recommend reticence.  Pray for her, and gently rebuke her errors when she
does them.  The rebuke will cause her either to evaluate herself (if she is
wise) or leave fellowship with you.