DAVEH:   Hey Perry.....I'm beginning to understand why you get so easily confused.  If you are learning LDS theology from Dean, you are likely thinking what he said below is strictly and 100% true.

    I've mentioned this before, but I'll do it again in case it was prior to you joining TT.......

    Mormon theology teaches that the Prophet is fallible, but most Mormons think he isn't, while Catholic theology teaches the Pope is infallible, but most Catholics think he isn't.

Dean Moore wrote:
 cd: Perry to view a Mormon leader as a heretic is to assume that their
Religion has a structure as ours does-it does not.A prophet of the church
is always right and the residing prophet's teaching overrule all other
teachings ever giving- even J.Smiths.So when they make their statements it
is law and must be received as such.

John,

   If you see nothing wrong with the speculations of the mormon leaders
regarding the nature of the  conception of Jesus, then perhaps you do not
regard the virgin birth as an important doctrine, or perhaps you see

nothing

heretical about suggesting that jesus was conceived in the same way you

were

conceived which, of course, would preclude Mary's being a virgin

following

the conception of Jesus. The speculations listed below fall into line

with

neither the Bible nor the mormon standard works. That means that the

mormon

leaders that stated these things are heretics, both biblically and
moronically.

Perry

--
 Dave Hansen