From: Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Perry & Dave: inquiring minds want to know
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 07:04:57 -0700

*
 I am being serious here, and am coming to you for the truth. You often say that if i want to know what mormons believe, then ask a mormon.*

DAVEH:   The problem is that you are an anti-Mormon, Perry.  Trying to discuss LDS theology with an anti-Mormon is worse than futile, as it is your goal to denigrate the things in which I believe.

   If I were to deny the *Pay Lay Ale* accusation below, would you believe me?  I doubt it.  Even if you did, it would just lead you to ask other things in an effort to find a way to criticize and accuse.   For you to even suggest you are* coming to you for the truth* makes me question your sincerity in wanting to know anything about LDS theology.  Your past actions betray your intent, IMO.

Charles Perry Locke wrote:

Dave,
*
  I am being serious here, and am coming to you for the truth. You often say that if i want to know what mormons believe, then ask a mormon.*

  Why do you guys raise your arms "to the square" and chant "*Pay Lay Ale*" three times? Do you know what that means? You see, I found on the following web page

   From http://www.saintsalive.com/mormonism/templeofthegodmakers.htm:

(and have read in other books and web pages with similar statements) that contained the following:

  "If you are still not sure if they [mormons] pray to the false god or the true God, did you know that the chant has been changed? Until just before 1930, they chanted "Pale hale hale" or "Pale ale ale." What a coincidence! The direct Hebrew translation of "Pele Heylel" is "Marvelous Lucifer"!(4)

  Can you see why I interpret things like this as being the footprint of Satan? Now, as a momron, perhaps you can explain to me what "Pay Lay Ale" really means, and why it might have been changed in 1930. Weren't the words of the ceremony inspired by god? If so, then why the changes?

Perry

--
Dave Hansen