From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Congrats, Lance, I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT! You ansered my question in 1 post, despite all

Thanks for KISS, Perry. Take care lest Dean show up a YOUR door.
Dean probably understands what KISS means, and I do not think I have anything to worry about.

It is the 'OTHER THAN' that I'm speaking of, Perry. Speaking of STUPID (you were weren't you?), your engagement with the Mormons on TT is petulant, pedantic and, lacking any prophetic component whatsoever.

No, I was not speaking of "STUPID", I was speaking of "KEEP IT SIMPLE". But 1) you probably would have not gotten my drift if I had typed "KIS", and 2) it is a very common term that simply means, "don't make it any more complicated than it has to be." But, since you are seeking ammo against me, I would expect you to focus on that one word.

As to your choice of 'obtuse' over 'abstruse' the last linguist I spoke with said that you are incorrect.

Twist it any way you want, Lance. My meaning is that you do not answer questions directly. Abstruse implies that your responses cannot be understood. That is not what I am saying here (althought that, too, is often true). And, yes, I am sure you had a conversation with a linguist and intimately discussed the comparative uses of abstruse and obtuse.

As to 'intelligence', I lay claim to none and, continue to prove it with every post.

You speak down to people on this forum every day, Lance, from a position that assumes your intelligence and everyone elses igorance.

Lastly, beloved moderator, should you continue to choose to carry on your engagement with our Mormon friends, might you at least address matters of some substance?

Lance, as much as I tire of your cynicism, put downs, ad hokminems, and evasive responsesl, I would not think of asking you not to post on TT, except in the case of the use of ad himinems. So, learn to use your delete key and you will not be bothered.

As for my attacks on promoters of mormonism, I have explained that is is not the MESSENGER that I am attacking, but the ORIGINATOR of the messages. There have been times when I have failed to make the distinction and used ad-hominem references, but that certainly is not the rule with my anti-mormonism posts.

Finally, when you respond to a post it is courteous to include a clip of the item to which you are responding.