As you like.

From: Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] PERRY DIRECTLY ACKNOWLEDGES ATTACKING ON THE FORUM HE MODERATES
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 23:59:00 -0800

DAVEH: Does that mean I should reconsider thinking of you as a hypocritical Christian? :-)

Charles Perry Locke wrote:

I did and I do. But, with your aging selective memory, you probably would not recall that :-)

Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:12:56 -0800

*There have been times when I have failed to make the distinction and used ad-hominem references*

DAVEH: If you knew you did such Perry, then did you consider reprimanding yourself as you might reprimand another TTer for a similar transgression? IOW....Do you hold yourself to the same standards as you would hold others?

Charles Perry Locke wrote:

As for my attacks on promoters of mormonism, I have explained that is is not the MESSENGER that I am attacking, but the ORIGINATOR of the messages. *There have been times when I have failed to make the distinction and used ad-hominem references*, but that certainly is not the rule with my anti-mormonism posts.

--
Dave Hansen