You force your Interpretation into the Plain meaning of the scriptures

DAVEH:   How does my perspective on this force an interpretation any more than your perspective forces an interpretation that is consistent with your traditions, Kevin?

    Do you believe he did not sweat drops of blood while in the Garden of Gethsemane?  I thought that was an accepted understanding by most Christians....am I incorrect assuming such?

Kevin Deegan wrote:
considering it pained our Lord so much that he bled from every pore

You force your Interpretation into the Plain meaning of the scriptures
LU 22:44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Tel him about the PRICE paid in the Garden Dave.

DAVEH:   It does seem to be a big one, considering it pained our Lord so much that he bled from every pore.  Do you disagree, Kevin?

Kevin Deegan wrote:
Te l him about the PRICE paid in the Garden Dave.

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The cross, to the Christian, is a reminder of the tremendous price that Jesus paid

DAVEH:   Which price is torturous pain, suffering and death.  That is exactly what the cross represents, is that not correct Perry?

Charles Perry Locke wrote:

Blaine, you seem to be missing a fine point here. Christians do not use crosses as a symbol of Jesus, like mormons do with stars and planets. The cross, to the Christian, is a reminder of the tremendous price that Jesus paid for our sins. BIG difference.

Perry

--
Dave Hansen

  • Re: [TruthTalk] Congressional Medal of Honor--inverted pentag... Dave Hansen