All these years on TT and we are just now learning how you really feel about the Cross

DAVEH:   ???   You disagree, Kevin?  Are you suggesting that those who do idolize the cross do not offend Jesus???

    Just for so there is no misunderstanding in my thinking about this........FTR........I believe Jesus is not pleased with anybody who idolizes the cross.  If you disagree, say so......I will not denigrate you for disagreeing with me on this.

Kevin Deegan wrote:
DAVEH:   Do you suppose the same could be said of those idolizing crosses?
All these years on TT and we are just now learning how you really feel about the Cross. How can that be? Have you been shielding us from certain "Truths" because we are Not worthy nor Ready for the Meat of the word?
Is it because of LDS teaching on "milk before meat." ?

They have been trained, however, to give investigators "milk before meat," that is, to postpone revealing anything at all that might make an investigator hesitant, even if it is true.

Apostle Boyd Packer  Teaching some things that are true, prematurely or at the wrong time, can invite sorrow and heartbreak instead of the joy intended to accompany learning.  W hat is true with these two subjects is, if anything, doubly true in the field of religion. The scriptures teach emphatically that we must give milk before meat. The Lord made it very clear that some things are to be taught selectively and some things are to be given only to those who are worthy.
What other beliefs have you shielded us from?

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You OFFEND Jesus Christ

DAVEH:   Do you suppose the same could be said of those idolizing crosses?

Kevin Deegan wrote:
You OFFEND Jesus Christ

I almost thought you were serious in your Apology till....

Now, if I may, I would like to ask for an apology from anyone who supported waving Mormon underclothing in public by the street preachers at general conference in Salt Lake City.    And, the same for those who more recently have denigrated Mormon handshakes, and other sacred symbols on TT.  And the same for those who have insisted on spelling "Mormon" with a lower-case letter. :>)
 What is fair is fair, huh?
Blainerb