From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org;TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 12/14/2005 8:28:11 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Cross

mental gymnastics will get you nowhere, Judy.   The fact is, THERE COULD HAVE BEEN A THOUSAND PEOPLE standing there.   Some of them wanted to stone the woman  --  but others, I am sure , were not going to participate.   But none of that makes any difference.   Jesus knows that they are all sinners and in possession of sin  --  so He can make a general challenge, such as He did, knowing that the challenge will not be rebutted  --  except, of course, 2000 years later by Judy Taylor.

jd
cd: There is a difference in pointing out error and stoning someone to death.We can call sin ,sin and are told to do so in the bible. Abstaining from original sin keeps one from being a hypocrite as you are trying to make Judy appear. Adding sin of omission in this manner is clouding the true message of the Gospel-If we are living in the 11 commandments given to us then there is no sin of omission for to have love of the brethren we will be helping them-by correction their error(s) ,and giving to them for their needs-then there is on sin of omission.If not- feel free to point out those other sins of omission?