Kevin Deegan wrote:
Well Terry I am not going to stoop to using the words real stupid.  That is good, Kevin.  You should only use that word when it is appropriate.

Why have you become so emotional?
You might be imagining things.....again.  I was not aware that I had become at all emotional.

Offi'cious is a new word for me, but I like it.  It does the job, maybe even better than gossip.

evin Deegan wrote:
Maybe you mean talebearer as the word gossip does not appear

Gossip n One who runs from house to house, tattling and telling news; an idle tattler.

TA'LEBEARER, n. [tale and bear.] A person who officiously tells tales; one who impertinently communicates intelligence or anecdotes, and makes mischief in society by his officiousness.

OFFI'CIOUS a. Busy; intermeddling in affairs in which one has no concern.

Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am really sick of real stupid people who ASSUME to have facts they do not have.  I believe the Bible refers to them as gossips.
Terry

Kevin Deegan wrote:
NAW I am just sick of people that flap their gums.
When it comes down to it they are all about words NOT DEEDS!

It is a False Piety to say that another should do such & such when one does NOTHING.

God's Work as you put it is NOT LIP SERVICE
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate..
They profess to be doing the WORK of God but when pressed they do not want to brag

Yahoo! Shopping