----- Original Message -----
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 12/16/2005 7:31:38 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] thinking out loud

I'm not talking about any such nonsense G. - The dualism is all in your own head along with all the other isms.....
cd: :-)

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 09:00:45 -0700 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
while JC the shepard-king informs us 'my sheep hear my voice' the bible informs of him, informs the sheep going only to the Father, going only through him

your idea of one way? no such thing: arrogantly misrepresenting JC, you present two antithetical 'ways', below--like oil and water, another cultural power play; hyper-pals entering the holy of holies like they got the only key to the kingdom just to gleefully instruct God himself to change the locks and bar the doors (for them)--its dualism, not biblicism