Blaine, I honestly believe you are baiting Christians on TT, or else you truly have not read the Bible.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] sweat
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 17:36:58 EST

BLOOD is the key word, I think--which he shed  in large quantities in
Gethsemane--apparently more than he actually shed on Calvary. When he returns he will be wearing red--right? This is a symbol of his blood drenching his entire body, which it did not do on the cross. In fact, other than the wounds in
his hands, feet, and sides,  little blood was shed on the Calvary cross.
Blainerb

In a message dated 12/16/2005 9:06:53 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,