Terry,

Thank you for your detailed response ... I would like to have an image that is pleasing to everyone and am
truly sorry that I have missed the mark with this.   I don't have money to show ppl love; and what I do have is
constantly mocked and maligned.  I never wanted to get into this back and forth volley of strife but I guess
when we lay with the dogs we get up with fleas.  I'm really sorry that what the Lord has done in me so far
is not up to standard.  All I really have to give is my time and love for God's Word.

Actually I should - like Christine - be spending my time more wisely, especially at this time of year so I will
follow her example and sign off for now.
                                        Wishing everyone a joyous holiday season,  judyt