JD wrote:
> These words  I didn't understand it JD,  It was
> incomprehensible to me .... struck me as casting
> my writing in the same light as DM often does.
> I regard such as blatant arrognace.

This is your example of arrogance?  You are only projecting your own
arrogance upon Judy.  You think you write so perfectly that nobody in the
world could fail to understand you!

JD wrote:
> I do not believe for a second that Judy could
> not understand what I wrote !!      She pretends
> to not be at war with me -  yet she opposes my
> words with every post.  She has called me the
> Accuser, knowing full well the biblcal usage of
> that word.   I consider the source, but it does
> get tiring.  That she is not at war with me is simply
> not believable.  I see no sincerity in her post.  Sorry.

I fully believe that Judy did not understand what you wrote.  I often cannot
understand your writings.  Your assumptions are very different from most
people I know.

As for Judy's concept that she is not at war with you, well, the reason she
thinks that way is because in her heart she has nothing personally against
you.  Opposing some of your posts is an act of love on her part, hoping that
you will see that your viewpoint is not the shining tower of truth that you
seem to think it is.  It is no different than a parent correcting one's
child.  Some might think that parental correction and discpline is contrary
to love, but those of us mature in the Lord know that such is love of the
highest degree.