Weren't we talking about holy day obsevances?   You have added a traditional point of view to the text, which is fine, but it is a tradition I do not accept.   Paul is dealing with Jewish issues in Romans 14, which would include the Sabbath.   That opinion is a tradition as well.  But I believe the context supports the point since the Jews are clearly a major consideration of Paul.   But thanks for you comments.

jd

From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cd: John Rom.14 again is speaking of eating certain food on feast days called Holy Days and to not judge you brother for eating certain foods -read the entire verse and tell me how many times food, or eating,or drinking is mention in that chapter? It is mentioned 19 times John-now tell me what does the Sabbath (sat) have to do with eating?Yet eating has a important role in the Feasts of Isreal.Use logic and the answer will come.