It's hard to give a definition so I will give you an example.  I do not know if you are old enough to remember George Wallace, but he was just a tad too liberal for me. That is the political picture.
 Seriously, I think that liberals are convinced that God is too loving to send people like Judas to Hell.  That may be an ultra liberal. I am not sure.  Conservarives take no chances on God being that kind and play it safe by being as obedient as they can possibly be.  Fear of God's wrath is as important to consider in my own walk as is my gratitude for His mercy.
A good word, Terry. I shall attempt to take it to heart. By the by, just who do you perceive to be the 'liberals' on TT? How is it that you define 'liberal'? Yikes!! , have I done 'it' already?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: December 21, 2005 07:49
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Saturday Sabbath

Sometimes you hurt people to help people Dean.  I love Judy too.  I am usually on her side in these stupid arguements we are all having.  What I told her was to help her communicate with those who find her so abrasive.  If we can clean up our act, possibly they will clean up their's and we can have some meaningful discussions.  Right now we are biting great chunks out of one another simply trying to be top dog.  To quote Jesus:"Do good to those who abuse you."  If we cannot all learn that, it would be better to just leave this list and not communicate at all.  Someone has to show not only love, but humility and concern for our Lord and each other.  If the conservatives do not do it, we cannot expect the liberals to do it.  Too much pride on both sides, and that includes you and me
Terry