jd.

From: Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I know some to be    followers of Christ , who know next to nothing about Mormonism.

DAVEH:   Care to say how you characterize me, Pastor?   (If you would rather not comment, that is OK....I understand.)

if you disagree with that characterization,  my comment about the Mormon Church is further affirmed.

DAVEH:  LOL

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I know some to be    followers of Christ , who know next to nothing about Mormonism.  With that in mind, my answer is yes.   I do not think the Mormon Church is a Christian institution, however  ....   because it claims to be what it is not  -- the restored chruch of the biblcial message.   And,  if you disagree with that characterization,  my comment about the Mormon Church is further affirmed.

jd

From: Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Why would you insist on using the term in a differing way?

DAVEH:   What makes you think I'm insisting, John?   I just thought it was an interesting
 perspective.

Catholics are Christians.

DAVEH:   Do you view LDS folks the same way?

--
Dave Hansen

--
Dave Hansen