----- Original Message -----
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 1/8/2006 3:30:21 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: [TruthTalk] More drivel from the heretic

You can call me whatever you like so long as it's OK with the moderators, it's your conscience
that should be being defiled by such bitterness.  I don't understand why when you agree that
this is where your beliefs are rooted and are busy trying to get Dean to sit under Baxter Kruger
and hear all about the "dancing trinity"  This should be enlightening for him.  Why don't you admit
to him that it is a group who teach this "perichoresis"?  have you at least been open with him about
that?
cd: Sister I thank you for your concern but if any member on this list is presenting the truth of God's word-regardless of it's origin I will support that truth. If this truth is presented incorrectly then I will disagree-some with strong disagreements other with my on timing as to when I will disagree or overlook to achieve a higher goal of destroying the wall completely-if possible.If God's words are presented to deceive then trust God's work in me to discern that deception, but thank you again for your concern. I hope this isn't taken as hard words as they are not meant to be so to you:-) I will add that I believe it is wrong for John or Bill to speak to you in the manner they are doing and I hope they can change even as I am trying to change-why not help them change-kindness goes a long way even to one's enemies. Question: Is it possible that most are here to learn not to tear down?