Great the accolades, Dean, and glory to God! I too see the Great King at the RH of the Father. But tell me: how does Judy's response answer my questions? I asked, When did Jesus receive the Holy Spirit, and was he the divine Christ before that time? I can't tell where she addresses any of it. Please enlighten me.

Bill
----- Original Message -----
From: Dean Moore
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 6:27 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Christ - incarnate God (Judy)

cd: But what an answer she gave Bill-Glory be to God as I too see this Great King sitting on the right hand of the Father and Beauty is His name!Praise be to this Great King as I too can see Him ! Holy, Holy ,Holy is the God of Israel ! May His name be blessed forever!May His throne shine forth forever as an exceeding bright light to show the cross for all to see as His grace alone is sufficient! Thank you for the seeing God! Help me to proclaim it clearer mighty one. Help me grow to be that light as He was! Thank you Judy for this answer.